This event has passed.
Transnational Mobility for young individuals not in education, employment, or training – Experiences from three European countries
8.10.2021 @ 13:00 - 15:00
Mobility is a method to help young people who are neither working nor studying to leave a negative social context and face new challenges. In this English speaking webinar, you will learn more about the experiences from three different European countries working with mobility. What has been successful, challenging and how has the pandemic affected their work?
The webinar is directed towards public officials and representatives, experts, practitioners and other stakeholders within the areas of education, employment, social work, youth policy and other related areas at local, regional, national and/or European level.
Introduction and welcome – Gunnar Anderzon and Rebecka Herdevall, SALAR
Experiences from projects in Sweden, Germany, and Czech Republic
- Sweden, Lars Rickardt, Activa
- Germany, Astrid Heesch, Q-PRINTS&SERVICE
- Czech Republic, Kateřina Nevřalová, Euroface Consulting s.r.o.
What is the future of Mobility projects in our three countries?
A dialogue between national representatives from each country.
- Czech Republic, Tomáš Trávníček, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Germany, Mechthild Jürgens, Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Sweden, Tereza Vilén, Swedish ESF council