As a member of School to Work you get
- A platform for transnational work
- Invitations to conferences and study visits
- Arenas for contribution to policy making around the Baltic Sea Region and EU
- Contact with projects and practitioners
- A platform to share your projects and other development ideas and good practices
The membership is connected to you personally. It means that you will receive e-mails with publications, invitations, information etcetera. In case of requests for more enhanced co-operation with School to Work, we welcome partnerships with organizations on local, regional, national and transnational level. Please send an e-mail to the coordinator for further contacts and planning.
Send us your contact information and you become a member of School to Work.