As a member of School to Work you get
- A platform for transnational work
- Invitations to conferences and study visits
- Arenas for contribution to policy making around the Baltic Sea Region and EU
- Contact with projects and practitioners
- A platform to share your projects and other development ideas and good practices
The membership is connected you personally. It means that you will receive e-mails with publications, invitations, information etcetera. In case of requests for more enhanced co-operation with School to Work, we welcome partnerships with organizations on local, regional, national and transnational level. Please send an e-mail to the coordinator for further contacts and planning.
Send us your contact information and you will receive our newsletters and other information about, for example, study visits, seminars, new interesting projects and publications.